Monday, January 23, 2012

Lavanya D does an interview on her blog with me

"Unless you have been living under a virtual rock, you cannot but know that one of our own, blogger and uber Twitterer Kiran Manral, is now a published author and her first book, The Reluctant Detective, is now available in all bookstores. She is doing various book reading sessions across the country – she is at Happy Planet, Powai on 29 January and in Gurgaon on 4 February. She is also planning to come down South to Bangalore and Chennai! Before she starts whizzing around the country, she happily answers a few questions for my readers.
Read on!
First of all, congratulations! How does it feel to see your name on the spine of a book?
It is still to sink in honestly. I got a copy in my hands yesterday and I had to pinch myself to believe it."

Read more here

No comments:

Post a Comment