Thursday, January 26, 2012

And shots of the book on display across bookstores in India

These shots are very precious to me, so if you visit a bookstore anywhere in the country and you spot my book on display, please do click it and mail me the picture at kiranmanral@gmail.com. And if it isn't on display, I give you full authority to make a right fuss and insist it is.


At Granth bookstore at Juhu in Mumbai


At Teksons, Defence Colony, Delhi



At Crossword, Amanora Mall, Pune




At Crossword, Select City, Hyderabad



Om Book Shop PVR Saket, Delhi



At the entrance of Landmark, Chennai.




Bahrisons, Saket, Delhi

Looking forward to getting pictures of the book from all you wonderful people, whenever you spot it in a store.

1 comment:

  1. Heyyyyyy congrats on the release of your book... You must be in seventh heaven!! :) Very happy for you... Is it on Amazon? If so, yours shall be the first book I read on my new Kindle :)

    ReplyDelete